Who We Are
Korea Chemical Co., Ltd., also known as KCC, is the largest paint and chemical company in Korea. With a major role to play in shaping the industry, KCC Corporation has been at the forefront of technological innovation with businesses in paints and coatings, building materials, silicone and more.
In Malaysia, KCC Paints Sdn Bhd represents one of the many subsidiaries of KCC Corporation. Situated in Kota Kemuning, Selangor, we are responsible for the manufacturing, development, distribution and sales of various paints and coatings, with key business areas in decorative paints, architectural finishes, marine and protective coatings, polymeric floor systems and functional coatings. For a more comprehensive profile of KCC Paint Malaysia, you may download our company profile by clicking the “Download” button below.
KCC Paint Malaysia aims to be the solution provider in protecting and beautifying properties that all owners deserve with our paints and coatings. We strive to produce our products with uncompromising quality to all who appreciate colours by making it affordable.
- We strive to produce quality products that the market requires based on market trends and needs.
- We produce goods with the highest levels of efficiency for the best economies of scale so that we can transfer the benefits of cost-saving to consumers through value-added products.
- We want to serve our customers with excellent service supported by our professional technical experts so that clients can be satisfied and confident in using our products.
- We seek to build win-win long term relationships with our partners and clients through reliability and consistency.
- We are committed to constantly research and refine how best to improve our products and services and strive to help both the community and environment.
R & D
Our team of dedicated chemists and researchers constantly develop our products to bring the best paint experience to the market. We work closely with the KCC Central Research Institute (C.R.I.) in Korea – a fully equipped centre of world-class laboratories and facilities designed for future advancement through innovative research and technology development.
At KCC Paint Malaysia, we provide a range of products that meet the stringent requirements of environmentally-friendly labels such as the Singapore Green Label, SIRIM Eco-Label and Malaysian Standards (MS), as well as International Standards (ISO:9001 & ISO:14001).
KCC Corporation has a global footprint around the world, with presence in Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, the UAE, Turkey, Germany and the UK. Furthermore, KCC Paint Malaysia’s global branches include Vietnam, Cambodia and Brunei, with more plans for expansion in the near future.